Our 2021 Annual General Meeting was held on Monday, October 18 to reflect on the challenges and successes of the last year and a discussion of what’s coming up.
Despite the challenges that the COVID-19 pandemic has brought Aotearoa, the Hui E! Board feels optimistic about the work Hui E! can do to contribute to more fair and just outcomes for the community sector and the people we support.
We look forward to serving our communities into the future.
- Karakia Timatanga
- Adoption of Agenda
- Adoption of AGM Minutes 2020
- Nomination of new board members
- Co-Chairs’ Report
- Statement of Intent
- What we delivered
- Annual Performance Report/Finances
- Karakia Whakamutunga
- Optional Kōrero – In what way can Hui E! support community organisations and groups in the regions to meet their aspirations?
Click here to access our AGM documents:
- Hui E! AGM Minutes 2020 (pdf, 224 kbs)
- Statement of Intent 2021 (pdf, 318 kbs)
- Annual Report 2020-2021 (pdf, 2,435 kbs)
- Financial Performance Report 2020-2021 (pdf, 2,137 kbs)
- Hui E! Evaluation Summary 2021 (pdf, 330 kbs)