Join Hui E! today
Become an active participant working with Hui E! to achieve shared outcomes for the tangata whenua, community and voluntary sector.
Mema Whanaungatanga is open to all charitable trusts, incorporated societies, charitable organisations, informal community groups and individuals.
Nga Kaikautoko is open to government and for-profit organisations.
Mema Whanaungatanga benefits
- Sector champion – join a community of like-minded individuals and help build a collective voice for the tangata whenua, community and voluntary sector
- Inclusion – contribute to advocacy on shared interests and causes as part of Hui E!’s mahi
- Voice – guide Hui E!’s priorities and hear about relevant opportunities from government, philanthropy and business
- Access – attend our invite-only networking events, workshops and seminars both online/offline; stay updated on community sector news through our regular pānui/newsletter
- Visibility – show your support for Hui E! by having your organisation’s logo displayed on our network page
- Nominate – nominate and vote for new Hui E! board members as vacancies occur
- Discounts – obtain specific discounts available for the Hui E! network.