Helping community and voluntary groups build resilience and thrive
Need help running your community group? Our Community Resilience Programme provides offers practical advice, support and connection for community groups in need:
- Hoa Pūtea | Grant Writing Support Programme – free grant writing support for small community groups
- Rauemi Ā-Hapori | Sector Resources – webinars, toolkits, resources, funding advice, and factsheets from Hui E! to help your community group thrive
- Ratonga Tohunga Herekore | NGO Advisory Services – advice and support for small community groups to help build your strength and resilience
- Tūhono Pūkenga | Skills Connect – matching community groups with free, voluntary and low-cost support to help grow your strength, knowledge, skills and impact
- Tātou Tātou | Wellbeing Podcast – interviews with community leaders talking about their personal and organisational hauora | wellbeing.
Sign up as Mema Whanaungatanga
If you’d like to stay updated about this mahi and its opportunities, join the Mema Whanaungatanga network with Hui E! (it’s FREE).